ORDER CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION
- We will try to accommodate any order cancellation and modification requests by working with the product’s vendor.
- Orders are packed daily, and if yours has been packed, it may be hard to cancel or amend it since it may be one of hundreds shipping out, and we may not discover it.
- Due to the number of Christmas purchases, we are unable to cancel or amend orders placed in November and December.
- Perishable products cannot be returned.
- We just wouldn’t feel good retailing a perishable food item that wasn’t always under our control, and we hope you’ll feel the same way. We may take non-perishable, canned, or packaged food returns.
- To return a purchase, you must notify us within 2 business days after receiving it.
- Returns are only accepted if in great resellable condition.
- There will be a 5% restocking fee or $5, whichever is larger.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to the vendor’s address as shown on our website.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED MERCHANDISE
- We do everything we can to ensure your product arrives undamaged and in good shape.
- But sometimes the road to your house gets a little rough.
- If you get a faulty or damaged goods, please contact us immediately.
- Don’t throw anything out or trash anything, since we may need it returned.
- To assist us in resolving any defective or damaged product, please snap a photo and email it to [email protected].
- Depending on the situation, we may offer a replacement product, a shop credit, a credit to your purchase, or other acceptable measures.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to your vendor’s address as shown on the Gourmet 305’s website.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Contact us at gourme[email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.