If you’re looking for a healthy, fast and delicious meal in Miami, you might want to check out Fresh Kitchen Miami Midtown. This restaurant offers a variety of fresh and flavorful dishes that you can customize to your liking. You can choose from different bases, proteins, veggies and sauces to create your own bowl or wrap. Whether you’re vegan, gluten-free, paleo or just hungry, you’ll find something to satisfy your cravings at Fresh Kitchen.
One of the best things about Fresh Kitchen is that they use high-quality ingredients and cook them to perfection. Their chicken is tender and juicy, their steak is lean and flavorful, their tofu is crispy and savory, and their salmon is flaky and moist. Their bases include options like kale salad, cauliflower fried rice, sweet potato noodles and coconut ginger rice. Their veggies are crisp and colorful, and their sauces are tangy and spicy.
Some of the most popular combinations at Fresh Kitchen are:
- Teriyaki chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and mushrooms with sriracha sauce
- Blackened chicken, sweet potatoes, chickpeas and coconut ginger rice with creamy white ginger sauce
- Almond crusted chicken, kale salad, roasted Brussels sprouts and broccoli with pesto sauce
- Salmon, cauliflower fried rice, roasted zucchini and carrots with coconut sriracha sauce
- Tofu, sweet potato noodles, roasted beets and corn with Thai peanut sauce
But you can also mix and match your own ingredients to create your own masterpiece. The portions are generous and the prices are reasonable. You can also order online or through their app for delivery or takeout.
Fresh Kitchen Miami Midtown has received rave reviews from customers who love their food and service. Here are some of the comments they left on Yelp and Tripadvisor:
- “I love Fresh Kitchen! Quick, easy, and healthy! Their sweet potato noodles are so yummy and fresh. Also, their almond crusted chicken is always a great choice! Great portion for the price point. Restaurant is always clean too which is a plus!” – Gabriella N.
- “New addition to the neighborhood and my sister in law raved about this place so we gave it a try for dinner one night. I like the concept of this as it seems to be a healthier chipotle which happens to be next door lol. The line was rather long but it moves fast.” – Paulet D.
- “The latest \”paint by the numbers\” spot in Wynwood, Fresh Kitchen was my dinner after a 90 minute workout Friday. Located in the old Hurricane Wings space, Fresh Kitchen seems a marked improvement. The employee who helped me was pleasant in providing samples of the various ingredients.” – Sergio R.
If you’re looking for a fresh and tasty meal that won’t break the bank or your diet, give Fresh Kitchen Miami Midtown a try. You won’t regret it!