The quintessential sous vide dish. Our premium short rib is slow-cooked in its own juices for 72 hours, resulting in an extraordinarily moist, highly flavorful meat. High in protein and iron.
Simply reheat in the oven or a water bath, pair with your favorite sides and a sauce for an extra-decadent finish (try our classic Red Wine & Beer Sauce or our luxurious Morel Sauce). Dinner is served!
The sous vide method ensures the ultimate in flavor, texture, and nutrition. Because everything is cooked in a vacuum-sealed pouch, no nutrients or flavor can escape. From our kitchen to yours: bon appetit!
Made in the USA.
Packed with the highest safety standards: cooked sealed, then pasteurized, flash-frozen, and shipped to you on dry ice.
Each order contains detailed reheating instructions and nutritional information.
Made without ingredients containing gluten. This product is processed in a facility that carries gluten and wheat ingredients and has strict procedures against cross-contamination.
- Convection Oven: 70 minutes at 350°F
- Combi Oven: 115 minutes at 140°F
- Microwave: 6 minutes (1100 watts)Water Bath: 50 minutes at 159°F
- Convection Oven: 50 minutes at 350°F
- Microwave: 4 minutes (1100 watts
- Combi Oven: 85 minutes at 140°F Water Bath: 38 minutes at 159°F